about me
Twenty.
UWA.
Beachbum.
Kooky & sometimes OCD-ish.
Oh yes, greatest ambition is to be a mom.


I love...
God. Family. 'Corner corner'.
Beach Volleyball.
Movies under the stars.
California Maki.
Beansprouts.
Corona and Lime.
Hokey-pokey flavoured ice cream.
Daisies.


Current Music
"Tear Down the Walls"


wish list
iPod Classic.
the winds to stop and the weather to turn warm!


blow a kiss




reaching out
{♥} weiqin
{♥} joanne-jojo
{♥} jess
{♥} huijeen
{♥} yongjun
{♥} eric
{♥} linhong
{♥} JP
{♥} Joyce aka. Laopo

{♥} The Dimsum Palace
{♥}Zen aka. Lady Boss
{♥}Jade aka.hot ang mo
{♥} Boon
{♥}Cherell + Rachel
{♥}Deb Chia
{♥}Michelle
{♥}Mindy
{♥}Racho
{♥}Zihui aka. the economist

{♥} Cell

{♥} Chuan Kai
{♥} Derek
{♥} Dominic
{♥} Yanyi

{♥} Becky
{♥} Boon Kian


archive
-September 2005-
-October 2005-
-November 2005-
-December 2005-
-January 2006-
-February 2006-
-March 2006-
-April 2006-
-May 2006-
-June 2006-
-July 2006-
-August 2006-
-September 2006-
-October 2006-
-December 2006-
-January 2007-
-February 2007-
-March 2007-
-July 2007-
-December 2007-
-January 2008-
-February 2008-
-March 2008-
-May 2008-
-June 2008-
-July 2008-
-August 2008-
-September 2008-
-October 2008-
-November 2008-
-December 2008-
-January 2009-
-February 2009-
-March 2009-
-April 2009-
-May 2009-
-June 2009-
-July 2009-
-August 2009-
-September 2009-
-October 2009-
-November 2009-


credits
designer: SPLASH!
base code: DancingSheep


quiz
Monday, December 12, 2005

While waiting for the pictures to zip themselves, and since Qin and Jeen want me to do this..

Post 5 random or weird things about yourself.At the end, write the names of the 5 people whom you want to do this quiz. Tag in their blog to tell them to see your blog.

1) I have a small pillow, corner corner, who has been with me since forever. And without it, I'll really have a hard time falling a sleep. (and I really believe it's alive..it eats at night when I'm sleeping, you see..)

2) I'm scared, terrified, petrified, will-go-extremely-weak-in-the-stomach-and-knees-type-of-afraid when I see a lizard..not just any lizard, but a house lizard.

3) I do not like gaming.(nothing else to add to that)

4) I absolutely hate smokers and can never comprehend why anyone would want to inject 4000 different types of toxic into their own body.

5) I'm terrifiyingly.......hairy..(oops,too much about myself)

hmm...who shall I ask to do this..
joyce
joanne
linhong
gor gor
eh..chuan kai!! (if you are reading this la..)

The pictures are finally zipped!! Took such a flong time!

10:55:00 AM